App and Devices
Download and Register
- On your phone or tablet, go to the Apple App Store or Google Play Store to search and download the free SuCasa Health app.
- Open the app, click “Join SuCasa Health”. Be sure to use the invitation code provided by your doctor when filling out the registration form.
- Check your email for a message from SuCasaHealth@carium.com
- Verify your email address.
- Congratulations, you are registered.
Select Your Device
Connect Your Devices
- Before inserting the batteries, follow the steps below to connect your device.
- In the SuCasa Health app, tap “More” in the bottom right menu and select “Connect Device”.
- Select “Connect new devices” and choose the device you’re connecting.
- Congratulations, you’re connected.
Take Your Readings
- Open your SuCasa Health app to take your readings daily or as suggested by your care team.
- Your devices will securely send your measurements directly to the SuCasa Health app on your phone. There you can see and review any time alongside other personally collected health data and messages, journal entries, and educational content.
- SuCasa Health shares your device measurements with your physician and care team. This will enable your care team to stay connected with you daily and be there for you when you need us.